Posture and Poise Tuesday 12 June 2018 - Week 6
Its Week 6 of the Series from Posture and Poise...as a reminder here are the links to
So Week 6, the penultimate week with the last next week, yeah.........
Upon waking up clean your tongue, mouth and teeth and wash your face
2. Before taking any breakfast
Drink half a cup of warm water
3. At a time of the day that suits you ... breath
Whether it is first thing in the morning or mid afternoon or the evening sit and make yourself comfortable and breath 7 rounds of nice easy breathes. A round is made up of 1 in and 1 out breathe.
4. At a time of the day that suits you AFTER breathe work in 3 above Stand straight, tadasana, as still as you can, placing your arms along the side of your body. Keep your feet together and eyes open. Do this for 1 minute. Repeat this for 1 minute with eyes closed.
5. Stand straight, tadasana, as still as you can, placing your arms along the side of your body. Keep your feet together and eyes open, GO ONTO YOUR TIP TOES. Do this for 2 minutes. REPEAT THIS FOR 2 MINUTES WITH EYES CLOSED. You should be still and no wobbles with excellent balance now.
6. Stand straight with eyes open and bring the left foot of the bent knee and place it on the inner thigh of the above the right standing leg, arms above your head. Hold this for 5 minutes.
Repeat 6 on the opposite side.
7. Stand very still on tip toes for 3 minutes with eyes open and then for 3 minutes with eyes closed. Breathe.....
Credit & Talent
Thank you to all the talent below which made this post so good.
Image 1 - www.fmh.org
Image 2 - Visvamitra from Siya ke Ram